জনদর্পন... জনতার প্ল্যাটফর্ম
Reach out to us

  +91 - 7005571681



এই খবরের কোনো ভিডিও নেই |

Mobile veterinary unit and call center to be launch

রাজ্য / Local

Jan. 6, 2022, 10:23 p.m.


Agartala: Jan 06: Minister for Scheduled Castes Corporation Bhagwan Das held a press conference at the state headquarters on Thursday. The Minister informed that the first mobile veterinary unit and call center project is going to be launched in the state for the protection of all kinds of animals and solving the problem of animal diseases. In the current financial year, the central government provided an initial grant of Rs. 1 crore 92 lakh for the project. In the early stages of the project, 12 ambulances were provided to provide animal health protection. Moreover, the central government will bear 90% of the annual cost required to operate these 12 ambulances, the remaining 10% will be borne by the state government. Under this project, a total of 12 animal protection ambulances will travel to different districts of the state. Each ambulance will have a veterinarian, a veterinary assistant and a driver on duty day and night. All of these car will be handled by a central call center. As soon as a farmer (animal keeper) of the village calls a specific toll-free number, the call will be delivered to the mobile doctor on duty in the area and immediately the car rushed to the house of the farmer (animal keeper) with the doctor, assistant doctor and driver and the treatment of sick animals will begin. In fact, the main purpose of this project is to bring all kinds of modern veterinary systems to the doorsteps of the farmers. As per the rules and regulations laid down in the project, an annual allocation of Rs. 18 lakh 72 thousand has been spend for each ambulance. In addition, Rs 45 lakh has been allocated annually for the operation of the call center and the central government will bear the entire cost of the operation of the call center. Moreover, this project will become a reality in the next 3 months. Minister Bhagwan Chandra Das said that people will be appointed in different posts in the SC OBC office.



Contact Us
Phone: +91-8794840801/7005571681
Email: [email protected]

© Copyright, 2021-22 janadarpan.com. All Rights Reserved. Developed and Maintained by Chevichef Private Limited.

Images published in the Image Gallery are subjected to Copyright of the photographer under The Copyright Act, 1957 of the Republic of India. Any unauthorized use of any image is prohibited.